- Dog Crates- Please consider donating the crate that
your dog never uses for a dog in need. We use these for transporting,
for foster homes and for behavioral training. Foster doggies really
come to rely on their 'safe' spot (crate).
UPDATE: We are low on crates. If you have
crates that you no longer use, please consider donating to rescue.
- Outdoor Kennels- We are also in need of
Chain link Dog Runs.
- Old Towels, carpets and/or sheets- We use these
for bedding for the dogs and puppies. They love to have something
warm and comfortable to snuggle up in at night in their crates.
- Adult and Puppy Food -
We just don't get enough food donated to feed these babies. These
doggies come in in poor shape many times and need a good nutritional
diet to get them back in good health. Any small amount of food
you can donate is greatly appreciated. You can go to www.GooberExpress.com
and tell them you would like food sent to us. This is a very simple
yet but wonderful way to help out.
- Nutro, Canidae, Solid Gold, Iams, Nutra Nuggets, ProPlan,
Azmira, Authority, Sam's Club or Costco brands, Diamond, etc.
- Any type of Can food
- Adult and Puppy Collars (Choke & Nylon), Leashes & Harnesses-We
can use sizes 16-22" on collars. -
We send one collar and leash out with every adoption. These are
items we never have enough of. Please consider donating your pets
old collars, leashes or harnesses.
- Dog Toys
Most of these rescue doggies have never played
with toys before. We need to teach them how to play. Old toys that
your pets no longer play with would be gladly appreciated.
- Kong Toys, Tennis Balls, Rope Toys, Dental Bones, Squeaky Balls,
Almost Indestructible Balls, Activity Balls, etc.
- Dog Vitamins and Supplements- These doggies come
in in poor shape many times and need a good nutritional diet to
get them back in good health.
- Multi-vitamins, MSM, Glucosamine, Ester-C/Vitamin C, Echinacea,
Rescue Remedy, Kelp, Missing Link, Fish Oil, etc.
- Prescription meds your dog no longer needs (Amoxicillan, Doxycycline,
Cephalexin, Prednisone, etc.) UPDATE:
We are desperate for antibiotics. If you have any left over,
please consider donating it no matter how small the quantity.
We can always combine it with what we already have. If you have
a trip to Mexico planned, please let us know and we will have
you bring some antibiotics back with you. We get lots of dogs
with kennel cough or other infections that need antibiotics
and no longer have a low cost outlet.
- Medical Supplies
- 3 cc Syringes, CoFlex Bandages, Digital Thermometers, Bag
Balm, Pedialite, etc.
- Treats - Most of these dogs have never had a treat
in their life, imagine that! We like to pamper them and treat
them like our own because they deserve that. Treats light up these
- Real Bones, Liver Treats, Rawhide Bones, Compressed Bones,
Pig Ears, Cow Ears, Cow Hooves, Dog Biscuits/Cookies, etc.
- Dog Stuff & Miscellaneous
- Heartguard for 40-50 lb dogs, BioSpot, Frontline and/or Advantage
Flea and Tick products UPDATE:
- Flat-back Buckets, Dog Feeders and Waterers, Dog Food Bowls
- Bark Collars and Vibration Collars
- Grooming Services, Brushes, Nail Clippers, Shampoo (tick or
- Dog Beds
- Livestock tanks
- Sod-Grass ,
Sprinklers, Gravel or Rock, Used Bricks
- Baby Pools, Mister Systems, Shade Screen, Roll down Bamboo
Shades, Doggie picker uppers
- Carpeting (Indoor and Indoor/Outdoor)
- Bleach, Odoban (Sam's Club), Odor Neutralizers/Sanitizers
- Rubbermaid Bins
- Printing Help with Business Cards, Contracts, Banners, etc.
there is anyone out there that has a printing business and would
be willing to donate some of their services for business cards,
brochures, t-shirts and newsletter printing, we would be ecstatic.
If you cannot donate this service, but can offer us a discount,
that would be wonderful as well.
- Auction Items
- Foldable Tables & Chairs for events
- Transport help
- Call backs
- Caregivers for Gilbert & Queen Creek areas-duties include
feeding, walking, socializing, training, cleaning, etc.
- Local Shelter monitoring
- Fundraising Help-Specifically we need someone to call
and try to find us discounts on Pet Supplies and Dog Food.
- Money for veterinarian care, prescriptions, feeding & housing
- FOSTER HOMES!!
We are in need of foster homes for our rescued babies
to live and be nurtured until they find their forever homes.
To see the requirements and qualifications, please see our
foster home page.